
I posted on here a couple of weeks ago about me and students at Warwick University doing a radio tribute to the Queen is Dead. We got covers of every song from students and had a chat about it. So here it is, in all its glory, if you want a listen, and maybe you can use it to temporarily escape the reality that is Morrissey's health woes:https://soundcloud.com/tonyisamonkey/the-koan-is-dead-a-warwick
Why should I be stressed? Why should anyone here be stressed?
I can't see past my fat stomach to look up my various holes or past my numerous double chins and face fat to look inside my mouth, so I can't tell you what I see.
Exactly, why should you or anyone be stressed? Listening to the radio show will make sure that that's not an issue, I guess!
Why should I be stressed? Why should anyone here be stressed?You've run out of Minto Bars?By Irene go away! in forum General Discussion archive 2005 (read-only) Replies: 13 Last Post: August 2, 2005, 01:43 AM By just posting on a Sunday morning.... in forum General Discussion archive 2003 (read-only) Replies: 0 Last Post: September 28, 2003, 05:46 AM By Zoe in forum General Discussion archive 1999 (read-only) Replies: 3 Last Post: October 14, 1999, 09:46 PM By CrushedRoseGoesPenis! in forum General Discussion archive 1999 (read-only) Replies: 0 Last Post: May 19, 1999, 11:25 PM By theo in forum General Discussion archive 1999 (read-only) Replies: 3 Last Post: April 28, 1999, 02:04 AM You may post new threadsYou may post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules
I can't see past my fat stomach to look up my various holes or past my numerous double chins and face fat to look inside my mouth, so I can't tell you what I see.
No comments:
Post a Comment